Add a Video to Your Website!
1) The Personal Touch – If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million. A video gives your website visitors a well-rounded picture of who you are while setting a welcoming vibe.
2) SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – By posting your video on YouTube and Vimeo you will increase your online visibility by 100%. Videos help generate a buzz and drive traffic to your site.
3) Keep Visitors on Your Website – You want to keep visitors on your website for as long as possible. 89% of internet users watch video online. Visitors are more likely to watch an entire video clip than they are to read an entire web page, blog post or article.
4) Credibility – An educational video will help you to establish yourself as an expert. Online educational videos have risen in adult viewership from 32% to 48% since 2007. By providing useful information, how-to-videos and online seminars; your clients will regard you as a trusted expert.
5) The ‘WOW’ Factor – Show your website visitors that you have your finger on the pulse with the latest technology. Your website is modern and your use advanced marketing tools will only be a positive reflection of you and/or your company!
Good info, thank you TJR Studios.
You are welcome Rick, glad you liked it. Please let us know if you have any questions or future projects, we would love to help you with that and take your business to another level.